Velosolutions is the world leader in the construction of Pumptracks, Bike Parks and Bike Trails.
With more than 400 references worldwide, Velosolutions is a family with nearly 20 local
partners spread over different continents.
Velosolutions Belgium is growing rapidly, with a full order book for 2022 and beyond. In this
context, we are looking for a technical coordinator.
You will be responsible for the technical coordination of Velosolutions’ activities in Belgium,
and in particular for the follow-up and execution of construction sites.
Your main role is to organise and monitor the implementation of projects in Belgium:
planning, budgeting, design, construction, etc. You are the key to properly implement projects
ordered by our clients. You will work together with the manager, the site manager and the
clients on a daily basis.
As an important member of the structure and the right-hand man of the manager, you will
accompany him in the commercial prospection: presentation meeting, drafting offers and call
for tenders follow-up, clients meeting… you are the technical guarantor of Velosolutions, the
one who is solicited and from whom pragmatic and efficient answers are expected.
In addition to your technical versatility in the various aspects of Pumptrack/Bike Park/Bike
Trail construction, the technical coordinator is equally at ease in the design and organisation
(planning, budget, etc.) and in the operational side (daily monitoring of the work in progress
on sites). You are mobile, adaptable, well-organised and responsive. You will be required to
travel regularly to sites. You are able to take initiatives in autonomy and show responsibility.
- Your main task is to organise the creation and construction of pumptracks, bike parks and bike
trails throughout Belgium:
◦ Planning of the construction sites (crew, tools, subcontractor, suppliers …)
◦ Monitoring the execution (everything is done on time and within budget).
◦ Coordination with the site manager and the crew on site.
- You support the sales team in the drafting of offers and the follow-up of technical meetings with the client.
- You participate in the consolidation of offers for public tenders, providing your technical expertise
for the ideal solutions to be implemented according to the specificities of each project.
- You are the guarantor of safety prevention on the sites in coordination with the site manager, paying attention to the standards quality required.
- You are the link between the client and management during the construction.
- You like riding!
- You have a diploma and/or experience in line with the job (monitoring and carrying out site
- You have interpersonal skills, both for team coordination and customer relations
- You are a team player and can show leadership
- Native speaker in Dutch. A good understanding and expression in English and French is
- B driving licence.
- You possess a VCA certificate (not required for employment, but essential for developing our
- You are organised and methodical
- You are flexible and passionate
We offer :
- A full-time job. Part-time is an option.
- Exciting and varied work in an expanding sector
- Attractive economic conditions
- A pleasant working environment
- Perspectives for progression and development in a unique and fast-growing international